Request for Reference24 Nov 2015
On campus job openings will be posted Monday, November 30, 2015 for three days. For those stopping by to ask if I would act as a verbal reference:
- Please send me an email with your full name and ‘ - Reference information’ as the subject.
- Attach your resume or cv.
- Attach your completed FERPA form.
- Make sure your FERPA form has all the boxes checked that you allow me to discuss.
- Make sure your FERPA form has the last box checked that allows me to provide a verbal reference.
- Provide a printed copy of your FERPA form as well - either in person, or by putting a copy in my mailbox.
- Include any other highlights, bragging rights, work and/or project experience, volunteer efforts, good grades, and other information that may be helpful in the body of the email.
- Please include list of the current (and previous) courses you have taken with me - and make sure the appropriate academic records boxes are checked - so that I can share information about your grades and attendance when called.
Thank you - and best wishes on your job search!